Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bad Breath


If it’s 5 in the evening, why are you still dealing with morning breath? Why do people have bad breath?  Those with bad breath, commonly known as halitosis, can be shunned by others. I often get annoyed with people who have bad breath. I feel this way because the problem is so easy to eradicate and because bad breath represents a deeper internal problem. Halitosis is real and alive.  There is a way to stop the process of bad breath.  In this blog, I will teach everyone how to avoid dragon breath.

Tongue Brush

A tongue brush, also tongue cleaner, aka tongue scraper is an oral hygiene device made to remove the bacterial buildup, dead cells, food, and fungi from your taste buds.  More than 70 percent of bacteria can be removed from your mouth by using a tongue brush.


Toothbrush

A toothbrush is used to clean the gum and teeth. A toothbrush helps whiten your teeth. A toothbrush also helps the fight of mouth diseases.


24 Hour Mouthwash

The mouthwash below is a 24-hour mouthwash system. There is a 12 hour night mouth wash, and a 12 hour day mouthwash. 24 Hour Mouthwash product comes highly recommended. Mouthwash is used to refresh the mouth area.


Floss

Floss is used to get the access food from in-between your teeth.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this topic. Very interesting. Unfortunately, oral hygiene is something that many of us tend to ignore. We think it all ends at us brushing our teeth but that's only the beginning. I need to get into the habit of flossing more often myself. Very nice, in depth post.

    ReplyDelete